Thursday 7 June 2012

Marble Slab: Cheesecake in a Cup

What's your go-to ice cream flavour?

Marble Slab on Broadway
I stopped by Marble Slab Creamery tonight for a quick treat. 
I asked the girl who worked there which one was her favourite flavour and she said that she had too many cause she gets free ice cream after work! I think I wouldn't be able to decide either if I had so many choices to look forward to every shift.

I got the Cheesecake flavoured ice cream and just like their name says, the ice cream sure was creamy! I loved the texture: thick, creamy, smooth. It tasted like tart yogurt with a hint of cream cheese. I would've preferred a stronger cheese taste because that's how I like my cheesecakes. 
I like the little saying on the cup, "Find happiness within."
Double meaning.

1) Happiness:: ice cream contained within the cup
2) Happiness:: comes from within the person
Cheesecake flavour
I just realized that my nail polish colours really match the store :)

Overall, I can see myself stopping here again especially since it's so close to the always busy Broadway City Hall skytrain station and the 99 B-Line stops right in front of the store. Also they open till 11pm on weekdays and 12am on weekends.

Marble Slab Creamery on Urbanspoon




1 comment:

  1. Seems like a great place to get quality ice cream, I am hoping it will open by the time I get back to Vancouver! :)

    ReplyDelete